Enough is Enough Nigeria Law and Social Justice Volunteer
Who is a Law and Social Justice Volunteer?
The Law and Social Justice Volunteer is knowledgeable and has an interest in Nigeria’s laws and policies and uses this knowledge to promote good governance and accountability in Nigeria.
What’s in it for you?
- Being a part of promoting civic engagement and good governance in Nigeria.
- Gain development experience through your law and social justice work.
- Become a part of a friendly and dedicated team.
- Learning about and participate in initiatives to make a better Nigeria.
- Work experience with a civil society organization.
- Research applicable laws as it pertains to EiE’s work.
- Compose policy briefings.
- Keep track of trends in law and social justice.
- Identify possible litigation opportunities.
- Lawyers or law students.
- Interest in law, social justice and human rights.
- Collaborative personality.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
Time Commitment: Negotiable
EiE Staff Contact Information
0708 778 4788