All public institutions are obliged to comply with the Freedom of Information Act 2011 and must respond to any Freedom of Information Act request within seven (7) days of the receipt of the letter.
- FoI request to the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 – Request for status of Chinese medical team to fight COVID-19 in Nigeria.
- FoI request to state governments – Request for names and biography of members of the judicial panel of inquiry on police brutality.
- FoI request to the Federal Character Commission – Request for clarification on the target of the commission.
- FoI request to the Ministry of Aviation – Request for flight approvals during the closure of airports
- FoI request to the University of Lagos – Request for the University’s 2015 – 2018 Income and Expenditure Statements.